Costruzioni Meccaniche Persico:
always at the forefront for technology, professionalism and innovation. Always ready to evolve to satisfy our customers. All this for 50 years.
1959 – PERSICO EZECHIELE MECHANICAL WORKSHOP In a small workshop in San Giovanni Lupatoto (VR), Mr. Persico Ezechiele starts his entrepreneurial activity by repairing and then building the first tannery machines. Traditional fleshing machines, staking machines, continuous presses.
1968 – The great dedication to work gives the first results and the space in the small workshop is no longer enough; Persico buys the land and builds a new larger and more suitable industrial warehouse for a company.
1977 – The first continuous fleshing machine is produced.
1983 – with the entry of two new partners, Mr. Zerlotti Renzo and Mr. Nieri Alfredo, the company becomes “Costruzioni Meccaniche Veronesi”. The collaboration starts with the Spanish company Oliver Battle, which it represents all over the world.
1985 – Known worldwide for the continuous fleshing machines called “PERSICO”, the company becomes Costruzioni Meccaniche Persico.
1990 – The great demand for machines is accompanied by the collaboration with Turner who represented the company abroad for a few years, taking care of some installations and maintenance operations.
2000 – The company has now taken off and consolidates its market by producing and managing the entire sales and service network all over the world for some years. The core business is the Persico fleshing machines that allow tanneries all over the world to increase and improve production.