The Data Controller, Costruzioni Meccaniche Persico Srl, San Giovanni Lupatoto (VR), Via F. Garofoli n. 88, respects the legislation on the protection of data processing and guarantees that all data collected through this site will be treated according to the principles and measures provided for by current legislation.
Bearing this in mind, hereunder, it informs users that:
- The site can be consulted by the user without need to provide any personal data.
- The only way to spontaneously send your data is through the contact page.
- The voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition by the Data Controller of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the communication.
- No data thus provided will be disclosed but, if necessary, communicated to external subjects authorised by the Data Controller.
- The personal data thus collected will be processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and for a maximum of 10 years.
Furthermore, it is informed that as an involved party, the rights pursuant to art. 7 Privacy Code and articles 15-16-17-18-20-21 GDPR; precisely the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, portability, complaint, and opposition are guaranteed. We invite you, if you want to exercise your rights or simply request more information on them, to contact the Data Controller by sending your request to email@example.com
No personal user data is acquired by the site in this regard. Cookies are not used to transmit personal information, nor are so-called persistent cookies of any kind, or systems for tracking users used. The use of session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site. The so-called session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other IT techniques that are potentially detrimental to the confidentiality of user navigation and do not allow the acquisition of the user’s personal identification data.
All information, textual content and images on the site are the property of the Data Controller and any reproduction is prohibited without his consent.